Looking to enjoy a day at the beach but don’t want to pack and/or haul all of your equipment with you?
Renting beach chairs, umbrellas, and other gear is a great option! Renting from a local business is a great option because it’s convenient and you don’t have to worry about storing your equipment. It may be more expensive than buying what you need when you get here. However, there are a few things to consider.
- Do you have a vehicle to take you to and from the store?
- Are you directionally challenged? Some of us have difficulty finding places – even with GPS!
- Do you want to take precious vacation time to search for these items?
- Are you only looking for a few items?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, renting may be the best option for you.
Check out our list of the best places to rent from:
- Barry’s Beach Service: (912) 638-8053
- The Tent Guys SSI
Keep in mind to check the condition of the equipment before you rent it. You don’t want to be stuck with damaged or broken gear.
Enjoy your days on the beautiful beaches of St Simons Island and don’t forget the sunscreen!