The purple haze is a fun and popular mixed drink.
It’s an easy one to mix up and perfect for a late-summer cocktail. The purple haze even comes with its own theme song, so queue up some Jimi Hendrix, and start mixing.
- 2 oz Two Traditions Platinum Rum
- 4 oz San Pellegrino blood orange
- 0.5 oz Triple Sec
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 8 blackberries
- Muddle blackberries in shaker.
- Fill with ice and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously and pour into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with mint and a slice of pineapple.
Recipe Courtesy of the Hilton Head Distillery.