Dining out with your dog on St. Simons Island has never been easier.
We’ve found a plethora of pet-friendly restaurants that allow your dog to join you while you enjoy some of the best food the Island has to offer. Who’s hungry?
- Iguanas Seafood: Known for their our locally caught sweet Wild Georgia Shrimp. (912) 638-9650, www.iguanasseafood.com.
- Southern Soul Barbeque: 2020 Demere Road, (912) 638-SOUL, www.southernsoulbbq.com.
- Palm Coast Coffee Cafe and Pub: Palm Coast coffee is an island favorite serving great coffee, casual food, sweets, craft beer, wine & spirits. 318 Mallery Street, 912-634-7515, www.palmcoastssi.com.
- The Half Shell: www.thehalfshellssi.com
- Barbara Jean’s: Barbara Jean’s is a family run restaurant that began in 1998. They specialize in both seafood and made-from-scratch, southern and home-style cooking. Known for their Crab Cakes, but our She Crab Soup, slightly mysterious “Chocolate Stuff” dessert and homemade breads. www.barbarajeans.com.
- Gnats Landing: 310 Redfern Village, gnatslanding.com, (912) 638-7378.