Dining out with your dog on St. Simons Island has never been easier.
We’ve found a plethora of pet-friendly restaurants that allow your dog to join you while you enjoy some of the best food the Island has to offer. Who’s hungry?
- Iguanas Seafood: Known for their our locally caught sweet Wild Georgia Shrimp. (912) 638-9650, www.iguanasseafood.com
- Sandcastle Cafe and Grill: Sandcastle Café and Grill is the local’s favorite! Locally owned and in business for over 25 years…and growing strong! Sandcastle is known for the breakfast buffet and of course you can order your favorites off of the menu, too. They local seafood and use local produce, whenever possible. Their bloody mary mix is homemade and the best on the island! sandcastlessi.com.
- Southern Soul Barbeque: 2020 Demere Road, (912) 638-SOUL, www.southernsoulbbq.com.
- Palm Coast Coffee Cafe and Pub: Palm Coast coffee is an island favorite serving great coffee, casual food, sweets, craft beer, wine & spirits. 318 Mallery Street, 912-634-7515, www.palmcoastssi.com.
- The Half Shell: www.thehalfshellssi.com
- Barbara Jean’s: Barbara Jean’s is a family run restaurant that began in 1998. They specialize in both seafood and made-from-scratch, southern and home-style cooking. Known for their Crab Cakes, but our She Crab Soup, slightly mysterious “Chocolate Stuff” dessert and homemade breads. www.barbarajeans.com.
- Gnats Landing: 310 Redfern Village, gnatslanding.com, (912) 638-7378.