Pier Village Market is the Golden Isles Premier Small Business Hub.
Located at 215 Mallery Street, the Pier Village Market is an indoor shopping destination with eclectic shops and eateries. Some shops are vendor, pop-up stores. Therefore, some of these “concept” stores are not permanent, so the Market is always morphing.
The following are vendors at the Pier Village Market:
- Sunset Slush: Serving Classic Italian Ice
- Golden Isles Bracelet Co.: Artistically hand carved, cast, and made in The Golden Isles, GA, they create special keepsakes in real silver &/or gold.
- Beyond Infinity: Scarves, T-Shags and Fashion Accessories
- Emmons Vacation Realty: As a boutique real estate investment, listing, sales and property management company.
- The Local Coop: The Local Coop is a locally-owned plant shop, selling rare plants, as well as more common ones, pottery, plant-themed items and wooden door hangers.
- Saint Simons Crepes: St. Simons Crepes uses a secret family recipe with the Japanese-style crepes, rolled into a cone shape so you take them to go. Their handmade crepes are made fresh in front of you. You can even create your own crepe.
- Saint Simons Tea Company: Whether you are a true tea (camellia sinensis) drinker, or you prefer rooibos, herbal or fruit blends, Saint Simons Tea Company just the tea to suit your needs and tastes.