1. Dorothy’s Cocktail & Oyster Bar
Dorothy’s Cocktail & Oyster Bar, named for chef and owner Daniel Auffenberg’s maternal grandmother, Dorothy Crane, is an upscale restaurant on St. Simon’s Island. Dorothy’s serves raw fresh seafood and other coastal cuisine alongside many dishes inspired by Daniel and his wife, Claire’s, travels to Southeast Asia. Dorothy’s has a large focus on craft cocktails, both original and classics.
- 12 Market Street
- (912) 268-4813
Enjoy great people, outdoor seating, live music, fire pits, and great views. Enjoy amazing cocktails by the fire, listening to live music and meeting new friends.
- 410 Arnold Road
- (912) 771-8481
A changing menu featuring globally-inspired dishes & cocktails with smart casual dress code. Southern brews, house-infused specialty cocktails, and a vast selection of premium spirits. All of this is served in a fun and contemporary atmosphere at achievable prices.
- 70 Retreat Village
- (912) 434-9384
4. Crabdaddy’s Seafood Grill
Crabdaddy’s has been a St. Simons Island favorite among locals and island visitors for over 30 years. It’s family-friendly, but the cocktails and adult drinks are superb.
- 1217 Ocean Blvd.
- (912) 634-1120
5. Crab Trap
After opening its doors in February 1975, The Crab Trap has remained a favorite island tradition for more than 45 years. This famous island landmark is still owned and operated by the original family. The Crab Trap offers a very nautical, casual and rustic atmosphere. A full-service bar specializing in margaritas and our famous “Blue Crab” cocktail is also available to complete your dining experience.
- 1209 Ocean Blvd.
- (912) 638-3552
ECHO serves an assortment of luxury, handcrafted cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere on St. Simons Island. The island’s only oceanfront restaurant, ECHO entertains broad, sweeping views and indoor/outdoor seating.
The drink menu consists of:
- The Perfect Manhattan: Basil Hayden’s dark rye, Lejon sweet vermouth, Lejon dry vermouth, Angostura bitters, cherry garnish
- Top-Shelf Margarita: Herradura 100% agave reposado tequila, Grand Marnier, Cointreau, agave nectar, fresh lemon & lime juice
- Peach & Blackberry Muddle: Grey Goose Le Citron, agave nectar, fresh lemon juice, fresh blackberries and peaches
- High Tide: Rumhaven coconut rum, New Amsterdam vodka, Southern Comfort, amaretto, fresh fruit juices
- White Peach Sangria: Fruitland Augusta Peach Vodka, orange, cranberry, pineapple, fresh fruit, topped with rosé
- Siren’s Sour: Bulleit bourbon, rosemary-sage syrup, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, splash of orange juice, topped with merlot
- Prince’s Paloma: Altos 100% agave añejo tequila, Fever Tree sparkling grapefruit soda, jalapeño and cilantro simple syrup, fresh lime juice
- Caffe Mocha Martini: Coffee-infused New Amsterdam vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Frangelico, iced coffee, half & half, raspberry rim