St. Simons Island 4th of July Fireworks
- St. Simons Island Pier
- Mallery Street, St. Simons Island
- 9:00 PM To 9:30 PM
Enjoy an incredible firework show in the heart of the beloved St. Simons Island Pier Village on the 4th of July. Celebrate Independence Day along the St. Simons Sound with friends and family. Bring your own chairs, blankets, picnics and more to enjoy the evening.
Brunswick’s Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration
- Mary Ross Waterfront Park
- Bay Street At Gloucester St., Brunswick
- (912) 265-4032
- 7:00 PM To 9:30 PM
Bring the kids, tell your friends and neighbors, sharpen up your old-timey game skills! It’s time once again for the entire community to celebrate Independence Day with an evening of fun, fanfare, and fireworks. Brunswick’s Old-Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration takes place in Mary Ross Waterfront Park in Downtown Brunswick starting at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, July 4th. There will be free watermelon slices for everyone, music in the air, and plenty of old-fashioned games like sack races, water balloon tossing, and hula hoop contests, along with fun prizes for the winners. Then at dark, a spectacular fireworks display explodes over the East River to the strains of patriotic music. It’s a wonderful, free event the community looks forward to every year.
- Mallery Park
- Start/Finish Location: 601 Mallery Street, St. Simons Island, GA 31522
- 7:00 AM To 11:00 AM
Join us for the 38th Annual Sunshine Festival July 4th Race! Generations have enjoyed this fun for the whole family event! The 5k race winds through the beautiful live oak and Spanish moss-lined streets of St. Simons Island at 7:00 AM! This is a USTAF Certified 5k route. The 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk will be held immediately following the 5K at 8:00 AM. The 1 Mile Fun Run will start and finish at the same location as the 5k.
Jekyll Island Fireworks
- Great Dunes Park
- Beachview Dr. N. & Shell Road, Jekyll Island
- (912) 635-4000
- 9:30 PM
Watch the night sky light up as we celebrate Independence Day with a fireworks display. Fireworks will begin around 9:30 p.m., depending on lighting and weather conditions, when the sky offers the best background for this incredible pyrotechnic display.
The fireworks displays will be viewable across an oceanside section of the island. Park and view the show from your car at Great Dunes Beach Park or Oceanview Beach Park. The fee at the parking gate will be an additional $4 per daily pass; annual passes are not impacted.
Sea Island 4th of July Celebration
(For guests and residents of Sea Island)
- Flag Raising Ceremony at Summit Park
- Vehicle Lineup for the Parade on Rainbow Island
- 22nd Annual July 4th Parade
- Fabulous Fourth Tie Dye at Liberty Lane
- Annual Children’s Talent Contest on the Beach Club Patio
- Liberty Lane at the Beach Club
- Family Pool Games at the Beach Club
- Annual Beach Club Celebration: Red, White, and Boom!
- Taps at Twilight
- End the day of family fun and celebration with a Fireworks Spectacular at the Beach Club around 9:00 pm. Click here for more information about events at Sea Island.