Come and sample mouthwatering authentic & modern Gullah cuisine at the Taste of the Gullah!
Stand under the live oaks at the beautiful Historic Harrington School. Sample mouthwatering authentic & modern Gullah cuisine. Tasting will be provided by the best local & coastal restaurants and caterers.
- Live music & entertainment
- Tour the Historic Harrington School – one room schoolhouse built in the 1920s for African Americans
- Book Talk/Signing: “Gullah Geechee Heritage in the Golden Isles” with Amy Lotson Roberts & Patrick J. Holladay, Ph.D. (books may be purchased at event or in advance)
- $25.00- Donation:
- All proceeds support the Historic Harrington School Cultural Center
- Buy Tickets Online: eventbrite.com
- For more information, contact the St. Simons African American Heritage Coalition at 912-634-0330 / 678-557-4665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To learn more about the St. Simons African American Heritage Coalition, visit our webpage at https://ssiheritagecoalition.org