Celebrating the south- from our food, lifestyle and libations to our attitude and culture, all while appealing to a broad-based audience drawing locals and tourists alike. Bringing the community together to highlight Brunswick and the southern way of living!
– Local Chefs preparing the freshest, local delicacies from the land & waters of the South
– Local and regional breweries, distillers and vintners sharing their passion for spirits
– An array of events throughout the day highlighting the best of the best here in the Golden Isles- from nature and scenery to local farmers and artisans offering the freshest foods and finest arts
– Recognized guests and local celebrities (Chefs, Mixologists, Bloggers and Authors) sharing their unique knowledge with amateurs and professionals alike
– A Marketplace featuring the widest variety of southern-grown produce, artisanal cheeses, local honey, specialty oils, fisherman and farmers
– A curated array of local Artists and Craftsmen
– Live recognition of an area’s finest service industry hero
– Live music on the river
Highlights for the upcoming 2023 Event
– Profits going to 2 local non-profits: Forward Brunswick and The Nunnally House
– VIP tickets to include VIP Lounge, early admission and VIP parking
– Trolley rides to and from St. Simons Island running all day long
******Group Ticket Price available for groups larger than 8- please contact bjenson@experienceEP.com *******
Visit the website for more details and trolley tickets.