Welcome to the 2nd Annual Saint Simons Island – Running of the Bulls Charity Redfish Tournament!
Hosted by The Kids Can Fish Foundation, a 501 c3 charitable organization. Your entry will greatly impact the life of youth anglers as portions of the tournament proceeds will benefit the Kids Can Fish Foundation.
- Register online at www.KidsCanFish.net
- Date: October 8th and 9th, 2022
- Location: Coast Guard Station / East Beach, 4100 First Street, St. Simons Island, GA 31522
- Parking: 250 spaces are available at Coast Guard Beach and other public beach access points at first come/first serve. Overflow parking available at Massengale Park or at public beach access points. Please adhere to SSI parking restrictions and private property homeowners at your own risk.
- Registration: Coast Guard Beach parking lot, 6:30 am on October 8th.
- First Cast: 8:00 am daily
- $65 Adult Entry
- $35 Youth (15 and younger)
- Youth participants must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- This is a rain or shine event.
Top 3 Adult Anglers will receive cash awards and other prizes based on tournament entries. Top 3 Youth Anglers will receive a custom fishing rod provided by Batson Enterprises and Team Rainshadow, trophies, and other sponsor related prizes. Additionally, the first 50 registered youth anglers will receive an exclusive subscription box sponsored by MONSTERBASS for FREE!