To assist the Susan G. Komen Foundation in celebrating October as breast cancer awareness month, the SSI Pickleball Club is having a special tournament to help raise money for cancer research. It will be held on October 15th, 2022 at the Mallery Street courts.
Come out to have FUN! With possible rule changes, unique balls, and wild costumes – come join this tournament for a great time with friends supporting a worthy cause!
This tournament will emphasize FUN! Perhaps some rule changes? perhaps unique balls? perhaps wild consumes? Fun with Friends for a worthy cause!
More Details: THIS WILL BE A ONE DAY TOURNAMENT ONLY
- Skill levels: 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0+
- Women’s Double and Men’s Doubles only. Mixed doubles had to be eliminated to keep the tournament to one day.
- All skill levels, (except 4.0+) will play a round robin partner format. Skill level 4.0+ will play with their chosen partner throughout.
- All skill levels will play men and women’s doubles at about the same time.
- HOTDOGS WILL BE SERVED!
- TO REGISTER: Send an email to : email@example.com
- INCLUDE IN THE E-MAIL: “Pickle Me Pink”, Your Name, your e-mail address, your skill level (2.5, 3.0,3.5,4.0) & your T-Shirt size.
- Please pay via zelle to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by venmo to: @ssipickleball
- Each player is encouraged to solicit contributions from friends or companies for each game you win.
- That way more people win!
- Cost: $25 for SSI Club members
- $40 for non members
Sponsors will be solicited and all monies (net of expenses) from sponsors will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.