Holly Jolly Jekyll is the best time of the year!
A time filled with lights, festive fun, and lots of cheer. Every day of the holiday season is filled with joy and merriment, so whether you’re visiting Jekyll Island for the day or the month, we have a holly jolly line-up for you.
LIGHTS ON THE GREAT TREE:
Seasonal Programs & Attractions
Happening all season long.
Holly Jolly Light Tours:
Take a ride on Jekyll’s jolliest trolley to see more than half a million lights around the island. The whole family can sit back, relax and view the lights from Beach Village to the Historic District. Trolley riders will enjoy festive holiday beverages, and music to sing along to!
Enjoy our mini-golf courses while surrounded by life-size gumdrops, peppermint sticks, gingerbread characters, and more.
Breakfast with Santa:
Dine with Santa and enjoy his favorite breakfast, plus a hot chocolate bar.Holly Jolly Trading Post
Pick up your ‘Holly Jolly Jekyll’ holiday gifts of the season and enjoy Christmas candies and warm holiday beverages.
Mailbox on Main:
Drop a letter to the big man at the North Pole Express mailbox.
Take a cold-stunned plunge into the chilly Atlantic in support of sea turtles on the Georgia coast! This is the newest fun and a little frigid fundraising event for the Georgia Sea Turtle Center.
- Cold-Stunned Plunge
- Holly Jolly Jekyll Light Parade
- Join the fun of the Holly Jolly Jekyll Light Parade, jingling across the island.
- Big Truck Roundup: See emergency vehicles up close, and don’t miss Santa on his big red fire truck!
DECEMBER 11 & 18:
- Watch the night sky light up as we celebrate the season with two nights of fireworks.
DECEMBER 12 & 19
- Drive-In Movie: Find your parking spot for a special movie presentation of Frosty the Snowman.
For More details, go to https://www.jekyllisland.com/signatureevents/holly-jolly-jekyll/.